Achieving scheme excellence to the benefit of members, trustees and employers is at the core of Mercer’s client work. Therefore, we are delighted that 2015 marks the 3rd consecutive year in which a Mercer client has been awarded Irish Pension Scheme of the Year.
Mairead O'Mahony, DC Leader, Mercer Ireland
Commenting on the award wins, Mairead O'Mahony, DC Leader at Mercer Ireland, describes the features that can help to distinguish an excellent DC plan from its peers.
Achieving DC excellence
Most defined contribution (DC) schemes want to achieve excellence. Employers want a scheme that is valued by members, helping to attract and retain talent. Trustees want to offer quality investment solutions and efficient scheme administration. Members want adequate income in retirement.
Mercer works with clients to help them to develop the foundations for achieving DC excellence, including:
- Clear, member centric objectives,
- Engaging communications,
- A strong investment framework, and
- Robust administration and governance.
Mercer Award Winning Clients
Mercer congratulates our award winning clients on their recent successes.
- Oracle 2015 Irish Pension Scheme of the Year
- Rusal Aughinish 2014 Irish Pension Scheme of the Year
- Microsoft 2013 Irish Pension Scheme of the Year
- Musgrave Group – Pension Risk Management Award 2014
- Capita – Best Communication Strategy 2014